Old 08-03-2007, 04:20 AM   #31   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
Finished watching episode 19. What really killed me in this episode was the fact how Lulu managed not to use his Geass in this situation. I mean, he used it on Suzaku to help him, Euphie, and Kallen survive. On the island though, he became too relaxed. Especially since Euphie knows that he's Zero, for a long time. I realize that is his sister, but he's putting too much trust in her and that will be his downfall. Despite what she said. She definately holds the trump card here. I just don't understand why he just didn't use the Geass to erase her memory, give her command or something. Didn't make sense to me.

Hmm...another thing to. I'm starting to notice that C.C. has two personalities. Didn't really pay too much attention to it, but it became apparent to me in this episode. Also, what in the world is on the island? What was Suzaku looking at in the cave?
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 06:23 PM   #32   [permalink]
Takahashi
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Takahashi
Some ancient alien technology, which probably has something to do with CC, cause when it triggers you see the symbol of the geass in the circle where they stood upon.
Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 06:51 AM   #33   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Originally Posted by Takahashi
Some ancient alien technology, which probably has something to do with CC, cause when it triggers you see the symbol of the geass in the circle where they stood upon.
I see. That makes sense. I'm just wondering why Suzaku was so shocked to see it? What is his exact relation to what's inside that cave?
Old 11-03-2007, 03:11 AM   #34   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Well, I watched episode 20 yesterday. Plenty of things to talk about this episode. I'll start with Nina the freak! I was holding my collective breath when her and Euphie were in the same room. This woman already masterbated to a picture of her, so what's better than having the real thing it front of you? I actually came away a bit surprised as she came off shy and sweet at the same time, managing to cheer Euphie up. She redeemed herself a little bit. Still think she's weird though.

Next up is Euphie. It does seem like she gets in everyones way at times. She just wants to be an active participant in this war. Again, I thought it was pretty cute how she admitted her feelings to Suzaku while he was in battle. Now she has someone whom completely understands her feelings. It has me wondering though, will she tell Suzaku that her brother is Zero? I mean, I can't understand why she hasn't told nor why Zero didn't use the Geass on her to erase her memory? It's going to suck for the both of them as she's witholding vital information and the fact that once Cornelia finds out that she's been fighting against her own sibiling, heads will roll.

Suzaku....definately the nice guy, but selfish as well. Can't quite distance himself from the past and manages to inflict pain on himself. Glad to see that Euphie is now there for moral support and more so. In the end, I'm pretty sure that he believes he may be going down the wrong path, but he will see to end and I have no problem with that...which brings me to the man of the hour, Zero.

These last few episodes, I can't figure out what he's thinking somewhat. Especially when he was on the island. He managed to escape, but I thought he was somewhat soft on his sibiling there. This a person whom is willing to take on a country that controls 1/3 of the world's population and he let an opportunity like that slip? Definately could've managed to gain the upper hand in that situation, but he managed to get the new mobile suit. Also, it was nice to see him and Suzaku team up, even if it was for a minute. That will come back to bite him as well. He's trying to get Suzaku on his side, but Suzaku is too stubborn in his ways. I feel that Zero has victory within his grasp, but he's walking a thin line. The two people that he trusts the most can possibly put a nail in his coffin. Especially Euphie.

Plenty more to say, but I've said enough already. Definately can't wait for the next episode.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:35 PM   #35   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Alrighty then! Just found out some very interesting news here courtsey of animenation:

The official Japanese Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion homepage has formally confirmed plans for a Code Geass sequel animation. The website states that a format (TV series, OVA, theatrical movie) for the sequel has not been decided yet.

Wow, the series isn't even over yet and a sequel is being planned?! Hmm...looks like things won't be wrapped up in 26 episodes.
Old 17-03-2007, 12:14 PM   #36   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Just finished watching episode 21. The first half was a little bit boring, but boy did this episode end with a BANG!! I knew that Lulu should've used the Geass on Euphie! What Euphie is trying to do isn't necessarily a bad thing but at the same time the Britannians and Elevens just aren't ready for that yet. She's now become Zero's enemy. It will be interesting to see how Zero will deal with this situation. In reality he should be happy that this is happening but this will mean the break up of Lulu group. Hmm...Euphie better watch her back!!
Old 24-03-2007, 09:21 AM   #37   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

HOLY ----!!! Just finished episode 22. In no way shape or form did I see this coming. Not by a long shot. I'm not sure if I want to reveal too much. Let's just say that Lulu Geass went out of control at the wrong damn time...Jesus Christ! Well, his power has come back to haunt him. This definately makes things alot more interesting and blooder! Poor Euphie....poor Japanese. Let the chaos begin!!

P.S. If you're not watching this anime, you need to watch it A.S.A.P!!
Old 24-03-2007, 10:39 AM   #38   [permalink]
AgentHarm75

I haven't seen this can of surprise out of an anime show in a long time, simply Now Lulu has ruined everything for himself, in the end he will be by himself. Either way you look at it he has betrayed everyone and will not have any friends or allies once the truth comes out.
AgentHarm75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 11:10 AM   #39   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Well, any way you look it at, this situation is sad for all parties envolved. I feel bad for Lulu as I'm sure he didn't imagine that his Geass would go out of control as such time as this one. This is definately not the world that Lulu wanted to create. With three episodes left, I'm wondering what will happen to end this. Also, there is going to be a second season, so I'm looking for one hell of an ending of the first season. You can do it Lulu!
Old 25-03-2007, 11:04 PM   #40   [permalink]
Kaneda

I wonder what Suzaku is going to do now?
Old 31-03-2007, 01:28 PM   #41   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Ah....HOLY ----!! Damn, this anime just keeps getting better and better! Watched episode 23, which by the way will be the last episode until summer where episodes 24 and 25 will air. Lots of surpises and new faces join the battle. To be honest, I was actually surprised that Lulu killed Euphemia, but I had that feeling he would do it. He had no choice in the manner. Suzaku now consumed by hatred will take action on Lulu or Zero. I'm assuming since he met VV, she told him everything, including Zero identity. The last phone call they shared could've been their last moment of friendship. What else....psycho Nina is about to join the battle!! Sigh, she's such a waste of space. It's just pitifull to watch her now. Surprised that she didn't kill herself when she heard about Euphemia. That would've been great!

There's no doubt about it now. Zero has created a huge mess and it's now time to clean up. The fact like the most is that he's never backed down from acheiving his objective. Although some crazy ---- has happened, he didn't run into a corner and start crying. He's taking this head on, which makes him even more awsome. I can't even to begin to imagine what will happen with the next two episodes. Now with his Geass out of control, he damn near could have the whole world at his beckon call. Not to mention the fact that we don't know what VV will do to help Suzaku and what type of powers will she granted him. This has truly been one of the best anime series in a long while, right along with Death Note. Now the wait for summer.....
Old 08-06-2007, 06:31 PM   #42   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

I've only watched the first 15 episodes in the last 2 days but this is easily the best Sunrise anime since..... Scryed...or Infinite Ryvuis... and apprantly the last 2 aired eps are insane....

lmao @ orange-kun and the mecha fight in ep 12 was awesome. I don't hate Suzaku like a lot of people do, he would be the lead character in a gundam series lol so thank god he isn't, lulu ftw!

Shirley , karen looks much better with her hair down... and even better in the shower!
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 08:05 PM   #43   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

No wonder I felt this was the best Sunrise show since Ryvuis/Scryed... it's by the same director lol. I love this guys works

Infinite Ryvuis
Scryed
Planetes
GunXSword
Code Geass

I don't think any other anime director this decade can beat that, hopefully he gets a crack at the Gundam franchise after Gundam 00 and more than likely SEED pt3.
Old 14-07-2007, 01:42 PM   #44   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Thought I would update this thread since it's getting close to time. Episodes 24 and 25 will air on July 28 in Japan, so we should probably see some subs a couple of days afterwards. Man I can't wait. Hopefully these episodes will be worth the wait.
Old 16-07-2007, 04:15 AM   #45   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

Yeah can't wait to see how they wrap this up and set up for the season season (after Darker than black finishes iirc)

I will be avoiding every anime site until I see the torrents up