Old 30-07-2007, 10:37 AM   #61   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

Holy cliffhangars batman!

Nah I'm pretty certain it will end up being another 25 ep series, there is so much left to go in regards to taking over the world, the current battle taking place could probably go on for another 3-4 episodes easily.

Spoiler:
He's back to square 1. For japan the 2nd prince rescue fleet will more than likely restore order and Lelouch just destroyed any credibility he had left with the Japanese rebels.

yay looks like cornelia survived for now, cecille looked hot in that pilot suit, orange-kun is amusing as usual and wtfomgbbq @ the cliffhangar.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 06:48 PM   #62   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
Is anybody watching Season 2? I've watched the first 4 episodes and I must say that I'm very impressed with how things turned out. It seems that Lulu is getting smarter and smarter with each episode. The Black Knights will rise again!!! What is everyone else's thoughts on what has happened so far?
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:23 PM   #63   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Well...uh...is anybody watching season 2? I've watched up to episode 17. Alot of crazy sh!T is going on. The one thing I realized from these episodes is that Lulu can't really afford to trust anyone. Everyone wants to put a knife in this boy's back. He's held up somewhat good so far, but I give it about one more episode and he will crack completely. Its amazing with how much crap he has to put up with....talking about having the whole damn world on your shoulders!!
Old 12-08-2008, 09:12 AM   #64   [permalink]
crusher_zero

i know what you mean why does everyone keep getting blown up....
crusher_zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 03:59 PM   #65   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Spoiler:
Holy Bat-----!! I just watched episode 18 of season 2....Holy ----!! That was horrible...to think that Zero's own Geass would come to bite him in the ass...and at the worst possible time. Zero was already mentally unstable, but now....This is some serious ----!! Suzaku has now become on my crap list, although technically it wasnt his fault as Zero's Geass made him pull the trigger. Damn..I dont want to believe that Nunnally is dead...I dont. That is some epic, craziness!! Good lord, I cant wait for the next episode!!! There will be some serious hell to pay!! I expect Zero to come out swinging!
Old 15-08-2008, 04:37 AM   #66   [permalink]
crusher_zero

look at my last post .... he really broke down just thinking he will have to fight her now that she is dead.... he might lose his will to fight again (mostly not tho )
crusher_zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:24 AM   #67   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
That finally completely fucked me up.

I had been hating the series initially because it reminded me of Gundam Seed Destiny crossed with Death Note and seasoned with a bit of Full Metal Panic.

That end though...goddamn.
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:43 PM   #68   [permalink]
Ado
Forum Junkie

Send a message via MSN to Ado
The show itself is alright. I liked the first season a lot better than I liked the second, but I also like weird combinations of chocolate and salty food. I had high hopes/a lot of anticipation for the second season, after the first one ended with a cliff hanger. Aside from the first and last episodes, the second season of Code Geass is garbage. There I said it.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:58 PM   #69   [permalink]
cool2burn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to cool2burn Send a message via AIM to cool2burn Send a message via Yahoo to cool2burn
I hated the ending I need closeure dammit give it to me AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... Pulls out hair

http://www.willworkformunchies.com/i...yStarDance.gif
cool2burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:29 AM   #70   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
I'll admit that Ive been wondering what kind of world would be left behind..especially considering that war only consumed a few hotspots and there would have been an enormous power vacuum from the dethroning of Charles and removal of peerage.
I especially am frustrated not knowing what is up with C.C. Is Lelouch inside her head? Will she make another contract, and if so, when? Wouldn't giving another the "power of kings" inevitably lead to the destruction of everything Lelouch sacrificed himself to achieve?

Ado, did you ever see Gundam Seed Destiny? I honestly don't see how you could hate 2nd season but love first season if you have.
Lelouch looks/acts like a cross between Shin and Athrun.
Sazuko or whatever that annoying brats' name is looks and acts exactly like Kira Yamato...right down to the hating the fighting and switching sides in order to stop it.
Euphemia immediately reminded me of Lacus Clyne, especially when she was falling in love with the Kira Yamato clone.
Karen/Kallen is very similar to whats-her-name that loved Shin..right down to the doubting her comrades and the hair colour.

Granted that Sunrise and such do like to re-use characters, I thought it was pretty disgusting of them to make me sit through the same goddamn arguments, character developments and fight scenes that they used in Gundam Seed Destiny.
Only that martyr ending saved the entire series for me.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:31 AM   #71   [permalink]
cool2burn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to cool2burn Send a message via AIM to cool2burn Send a message via Yahoo to cool2burn
Honestly i dont think he is dead remember once you Geas becomes so strong you become immortal like C.C. I think from the time he defeated charles he gained that power. I think He was the one driving that cart at the end.

Old 07-10-2008, 10:42 AM   #72   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

My goodness!! It was one hell of an ending! What I like most about it is that it can be interpeted either way as far as Lulu is concerned. My money is on him being alive although there is no real evidence to support that other than just a hunch. He could've possibly faked his own death to step out of the limelight and become an overseer of the world itself...Again, just a far stretch!!
Old 07-10-2008, 08:00 PM   #73   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

No, once your geas is really strong you can take on a code and become immortal.

Lelouch did not take on a code..he asked the collective unconsciousness to destroy Charles. That is diff from taking Charles' code.
Additionally, C.C would not have cried in the Church if Lelouch was immortal, neither would Kira-clone cry when he stabbed Lelouch through the heart.

He really did sacrifice himself...Im not sure he'd want to live on after what he did to Euphemia and indirectly to Nanalli.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:19 PM   #74   [permalink]
Ado
Forum Junkie

Send a message via MSN to Ado
I watched about 30 or so episodes of Gundam SEED a couple years ago, I loved it in the beginning, but by about half way through I was tired of the repetitive bitching. lol Needless to say I didn't watch Gundam SEED Destiny. I love the Gundam franchise though, Gundam 00 just started again, and I can't get enough

Spoiler:
Lelouch being alive would cheapen the ending for me. I like the way the series ended, and it's the only thing that saved it in my mind. The second season had some good elements, but when compared to the standard set by the first, I think it falls a little short of the bar.

I didn't like how Cornelia was painted in such a bad light in the first series (kiling Japanese who have given up/who are unarmed), and in the second she's the hero of the people. What caused this trasnsformation? It's like the writers decided to cut out all of her character development and just gave us point A, and point B, but no line to connect the two. I'm all for character development, but I like it believable.

On a good note, I liked what they did with Rolo. I hated him, I loved him, then I hated him for killing Shirley, then I loved him for giving his life to save Lelouch.
I'd recommend Code Geass if someone wanted a fun anime to watch with some good themes and a decent plot, but I'm disappointed because the show had a lot more potential. It reminds me of Final Fantasy XII in the sense that the plot had a lot of potential, but it wasn't used.

What did you guys think of the way Charles and Marianne's stories were wrapped up?

Last edited by Ado; 07-10-2008 at 11:20 PM.
Ado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:57 AM   #75   [permalink]
cool2burn
Forum Master

What was with him dressing Nanalli in that slutty slave girl outfit right before he died ?