Old 09-02-2007, 02:33 PM   #1   [permalink]
D-chan

Red face D-chan o^_*o (Japanese/Korean Vocal Musician)

I am a 22 year-old Japanese-mixed male & am a professional Japanese/Korean vocal musician. I have been singing since I was a lil boy, with my first recording being when I was in kindergarten at Manoa Elementary School in Havertown, PA, singing "10 Little Indians" ^_^. Since then, I have moved on to become a major member of all the top vocal groups my academic career & adulthood have had to offer.

Among other milestones in my young vocal career, I have sung on the opening day of The Kimmel Centre Of The Performing Arts in Philadelphia PA, in addition to winning various district & region-wide vocal festivals, & helping my vocal groups to gain top honors in vocal ajudications up & down the east coast. I have recorded various singles & 2 demo albums ("Watashi Wa..../I Am...." & "Ai no Chikara/The Power Of Love"), both of which are available for purchase here in the Shoppe's "CD Centrale" section. As of earlier this year (2007), I released a full-length album, "Tamashi no Rufuran (Soul's Refrain)", featuring Anime classics & Asian music standards with the intent of capturing international vocal opportunities.

In my spare time, I enjoy working on my website, hanging with family and friends, writing music/poetry, watching anime (esp. SailorMoon, Gravitation, Utena, Fullmetal Alchemist, & InuYasha), and dining on Asian food (esp. sushi, sashimi, and seaweed salad ^-^).

I am also the creator & Lead Coordinator for the USA's most eclectic Asian music/video gaming fusion festival, "The Asian Karaoke Idol Invitational (TAKII, http://cd-shoppe.pdnmz.com/contests_releases/takii.html)".