Old 26-03-2007, 08:07 AM   #16   [permalink]
MrBS
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to MrBS
I think ep 24 of Trigun remains one of the most powerful out there. I loved seeing Vash get destroyed. Great stuff. Looking at the rest of my catalogue... well finale of Bebop ranks up there I guess.... Texnohlyze? Yeah I'll pay that. Something from NGE maybe. Huge fan of the ending of Millennium Actress also.
Old 26-03-2007, 10:53 AM   #17   [permalink]
AnkaraStark
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to AnkaraStark Send a message via AIM to AnkaraStark Send a message via MSN to AnkaraStark
For me, I'll have to go with Grave of the FireFlies, Samurai X: Reflection, the scene from Rurouni Kenshin where Kenshin leaves for Kyoto and leave Kaoru crying in the street, and various scenes from Gundam Seed.

Irish Diplomacy: The ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to the trip.
AnkaraStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 04:05 PM   #18   [permalink]
Cookiepop

SPOILERS

One no one has mentioned is the scene in the last episode of GITS:SAC 2nd Gig where the Tachikoma's ram the satellite containing their CPU's into the nuclear missile to save the refugees.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:17 AM   #19   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
For me Grave of the Fireflies has moved emotionally so much that it's a movie I don't want to see again because the way it involved me as a viewer and how gutwrenching the main characters experience was.

Also when Ed leaves near the end of Cowboy Bebop, Spike and Jet start eating the eggs, and the show ends with the shot of the pinwheel, has me well up in tears everytime I see it.
Project Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 03:21 PM   #20   [permalink]
Mecha454
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Mecha454
Grave of the Fireflies was just depressing, one emotional blast after another. I think I was depressed for like a whole week after that.

-Sosuke Sagara

"We have begun third impact!"

My very own nOOB= Kaneda
Mecha454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:13 PM   #21   [permalink]
Darren

SPOILERS!

Mine would have to be the last part of Rurouni Kenshin's First OVA. When Tomoe died.