Old 27-12-2007, 07:17 AM   #1   [permalink]
Takahashi
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Takahashi
Any toy collectors on this board?

I just started to buy toys again after leaving it for several years to collect dust. Recently purchased a mass production unit eva and 2 patlabor mobile suit. I also have a genshiken Saki cosplay figure and a Nagato(from haruhi) sitting reading her books figure. I'll upload pictures later when I find a place to upload them.

I'd like to discuss toy collecting and see other collections as well, cause toy collecting is also part of being an anime fan right?
Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 07:37 AM   #2   [permalink]
Takahashi
Forum Master

Kaiyodo revoltech mass production Eva, in the box it came with.

Size comparrisson with the older Kaiyodo launchtube version of Eva unit 00.

Out of the box comparrisson with unit 00, the revoltech looks like a dwarf in comparrison which was kinda dissapointing and also the color is kinda plain in comparrisson to the metallic launchtube unit 00.

With wings and on the stand, since the wing add so much weight to the figure that it cannot stand on its own, stands also makes the inflight pose much more impressive.
Old 27-12-2007, 08:33 AM   #3   [permalink]
ATh
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to ATh
I buy and collect toys now and then, but as i have no where to put them they pretty much just go into storage. I try not to buy items from series i have not seen, but i do have a few that fall into that category.

ATh
ATh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 08:39 AM   #4   [permalink]
Takahashi
Forum Master

I know what you mean, lack of space is big problem here as well, that is also why I only buy from time to time and only from the series that I like the most. I'll just keep most in the box untill I get a place of my own.

Still regretting not getting the kaiyodo Kaneda with bike(akira), now its sold out everywhere.