Old 10-01-2008, 10:25 PM   #1   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
Help me remember an anime/movie/book/something

I have a stray memory. Its a highschool kid who sniffs his sister's underwear cos he is that perverted. He didn't have a thing for his sister, he just had a thing for women..or something.

I recall that, and that his sister somehow found out, and there is a monologue or argument or something where he discusses how much trouble the discovery has caused him at home.

I am not sure whether this was a movie, or TV show, or anime..but I think its anime cos I think there was a scene of him in the car with his sister (she used to pick him up from school) and my memory of it is animated.

I don't think he was a main character or anything. Just a side thing. But I can't remember any details whatsoever even though I been trying for days. Usually I can recall an anime within a few hours so this is bugging the crap out of me. It probably wasn't a good anime if I've forgotten it this badly =/

So, anyone have any ideas what it might be?
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 02:36 PM   #2   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
Haha, I finally got tired of not being able to pinpoint the memory, so I googled. Oh my poor brain, you find some really terrible stuff googling anything about incest scenes. *shudder*

But I came across this: http://isitnormal.com/story/6168/

And it got the ball rolling in my head. I finally remember, its not an anime, it was reality. There was a website (somethingawful? another site?) where a guy had talked about how he loved women so much he even would sniff his sister's panties. Someone had tracked him down and left a message on his sister's answering machine.

The rest just falls into place in my head. Now Im just trying to remember which site it was. Definitely not fark. Ahaha, hilarious. I recall wondering whether it would turn out to be fake, but Im pretty sure he got piled on by the internet masses, all snooping him out from prior posts, IP logs etc.
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote