Old 24-03-2008, 07:40 PM   #1   [permalink]
John Faulkner
Banned

New Members Newsletter #1

AB TIMES (TM)

NEWSFLASH: It's All Action At AnimeBoards!

The Latest Anime Discussions

Soul Eater is the latest anime on the lips of every anime fan in the entire galaxy! The production team includes world-famous RPG giants SquareEnix, who are responsible for the blockbuster Final Fantasy series which has touched the hearts of millions worldwide.

The unique story features a boy who can turn into a freaking scythe! Pulsating action is guaranteed at Shinigami Weaponry Vocational School, where the explosive story begins, and this exciting brand new anime will feature the music of T. M. Revolution, the creative geniuses behind some of the music in the fantastic war-epic Gundam Seed.

Watch the preview clip and discuss more at http://www.animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=60528

The Latest Discussions on World-Issues

Violence! Controversy! Death! No SEX though! Demonstrations are flaring up all over the world, from the UK to Nepal! The issue is Tibet and after fierce protests by monks and residents in Lhasa and Chinese provinces surrounding Tibet, the world is buzzing with the ethical, political and socioeconomic issues surrounding this hot topic.

The Dalai Lama accuses China of Cultural Genocide! China accuses him of orchestrating the protests!

Now is your chance to have your say at http://www.animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=60525! Already, there are many passionate in-depth replies jam-packed with factual information, critical analysis and carefully crafted arguments. What more can you ask for on an anime messageboard?

Other Ground-Breaking Activities at AnimeBoards!!

Check awt this amazing comic by our resident professional artist: it's called Lady of the Horde and here's a sneak preview of the first page:

More superlative pages can be found here: http://www.animeboards.com/showthrea...2&page=1&pp=15

Remember - these comic pages are free! You'd be mad to miss out!

Last edited by John Faulkner; 25-03-2008 at 11:20 AM.
Old 25-03-2008, 06:53 AM   #2   [permalink]
Schizm
V.I.P. Member

Did you lose your job or something?

My n00b=ADdispatcher
Old 25-03-2008, 07:33 PM   #3   [permalink]
John Faulkner
Banned

Originally Posted by Schizm
Did you lose your job or something?
I was cruising through the piles of ---- on the Internet and it struck me that it was Easter. Jesus was resurrected in a beauteous blaze of glory. Two thoughts came to me, viz.:

a) Among all this ----, where are the cyber-intelligentsia - the doyens of wisdom and the purveyors of justice?

b) Which place has a distinct parallel to the transcendental Jesus figure in having the capacity to be reborn spiritually to a higher astral plane in the digital ether?

AnimeBoards. ------- AnimeBoards. And so here I am, making posts such as these.
Old 27-03-2008, 12:09 PM   #4   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
All we need is a pokemon forum, and everything will fall into place.
-Bishop Oro