Old 29-04-2008, 01:30 PM   #31   [permalink]
John Faulkner
Banned

Originally Posted by Glabrezu
Yes that is the pic Schizm, I remember deleting it in the past. I would delete it again but it seems I have no Mod powers here....but then again I may have just forgotten how to do it in my old age.
You're a moderator, but you don't moderate? Just when I thought board management can't get any more idiotic.

Originally Posted by SamIam
I doubt that the posters here are expecting miracles from you or anything
But people here do expect miracles. We expect moderators to know how to moderate. Similarly, we expect Eva2k to do things like change "Site News 2006" to "Site News 2008". These are miracles which would ascend any person to sainthood.

The admin and the mods may be great people offline, but in their positions as board managers: what a ------- joke.

Last edited by John Faulkner; 29-04-2008 at 01:37 PM.
Old 29-04-2008, 08:33 PM   #32   [permalink]
Glabrezu
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Glabrezu Send a message via AIM to Glabrezu
Originally Posted by John Faulkner
You're a moderator, but you don't moderate? Just when I thought board management can't get any more idiotic.

But people here do expect miracles. We expect moderators to know how to moderate. Similarly, we expect Eva2k to do things like change "Site News 2006" to "Site News 2008". These are miracles which would ascend any person to sainthood.

The admin and the mods may be great people offline, but in their positions as board managers: what a ------- joke.
Watch it mate, I was trying to put a slightly humorous bit on my post when I mentioned that I might have forgotten how to do it.

I have never had mod powers here in the introductions board. If you're so upset about this forum don't come here...don't post. No wonder I don't bother posting in forums since the net is populated with fuckwits like you.
Old 30-04-2008, 12:29 PM   #33   [permalink]
John Faulkner
Banned

Firstly, many thanks to Eva2k for changing the "2006" to "2008" for two of the sub-forums. It's good to know that after more than a year of pushing for change, some concrete action has finally happened, albeit a small one. I'd also point out that the calendar needs to be updated.

Watch it mate, I was trying to put a slightly humorous bit on my post when I mentioned that I might have forgotten how to do it.

I have never had mod powers here in the introductions board. If you're so upset about this forum don't come here...don't post. No wonder I don't bother posting in forums since the net is populated with fuckwits like you.
Before I even continue, I'll make it clear that my criticisms are directed at the admin and the mods in their capacities as managers of AnimeBoards. I'm not interested in criticising the management team outside this limited role. That's why I said "The admin and the mods may be great people offline, but in their positions as board managers: what a ------- joke."

I understood the humorous aspect of your post, but disagree in how you've approached dealing with the picture. You've already mentioned how you wanted to delete the picture. A picture which makes a crude joke out of the sensitive issue of 9/11 (but which, such is popular culture, has been made the subject of many jokes), and which has the obvious potential to offend people who are sufficiently connected to the event emotionally, by virtue of depicting the person who claimed responsibility for the attacks "-------" with the president of the country of the victims, and thus provoking painful memories in the form of an attempted crude joke. I'm indifferent to the picture, and it is only to be expected that Schizm would feel the need to post it publicly again, but I understand the need to delete it in the interests of other users. Furthermore, this picture appears to be in violation of forum rule 5., specifically the part "do not post things that depict or describe, in terms patently offensive, sexual or excretory activities or organs."

Which is where the moderating team comes in. If you don't have the power to delete the picture, then why don't you contact other members of the team to get it deleted? Is it really that hard? Do you know who has the power to delete it here (there's no mention of any moderators specifically assigned to the Introductions sub-forum)? If not, why not? You mention how you got fed up with the perceived lack of thought given to posts surrounding 9/11, yet when a picture which embodies such a lack of thought crops up, you merely stand by and let it stay there (it's been there for >1 wk and counting). This is something which you as a moderator should be able to deal with with the help of your fellow board managers "behind the scenes". But no; instead, you make a token gesture by telling a non-board manager the reasons why you can't take action, even though you are part of that team who can take action.

Why does it have to take someone like me, an ordinary member, to point out all of this to the board management team? It's a case of bad management. Now, if this was an isolated case, then I'll happily let this go. However, this is just another example in the long chain of poor management decisions in recent years. So I won't let it go. I'll give you some more evidence to back this up:

People have recognized from more than a yr ago that changes are needed to increase activity. For example:

http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=59925

http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=60158 (also see links in my post, post #35)

Many suggestions have been made, but none have been implemented, despite Eva2k's announcement of an AB revival plan. Server capacity might be a possible factor against change, but I queried this in one of my responses to Eva2k - to which I received no reply.

Now, I understand that Eva2k and the moderating team have lives offline and that will inevitably take a greater toll on free time as they get older, as I know myself, and as you have confirmed in this (re-)introduction thread. Thus, I tried to suggest changes which do not take a great deal of time to implement at all, such as deleting inactive forums. In fact, for some of the replies Eva2k had written to me, if he had used that time to try and make some of my suggested changes instead, he probably would have succeeded. So a) I'm not entirely convinced by the "lack of free time" to implement changes argument given how quickly some of the changes can be made and b) Even if something serious has come up in Eva2k's life, that does not mean the quality of the management gets any better. Sure, it gives a rational and totally understandable reason behind the policy of non-action, and that I can sympathize with, but the fact remains that management has been poor, regardless of the underlying reasoning.

That's the admin. I'm not too critical of Eva2k, because he has tried to come up with a new design and to his credit, has listened to some of the forum members. Also, he's still financing the existence of this messageboard with his own hard-earned Aus.$ (I have used this fact to argue that he should be making changes to increase activity in order to maximize the non-economic returns from his investment).

Onto the moderators. Overall, they have posted very little over the last 2yrs. That means they have put little effort into encouraging greater activity in the sub-forums within their jurisdictions. They have failed to use their greater presence, and their ability to create polls (which us ordinary members can't do), to help increase activity in light of the lack of macro-changes by Eva2k. Some moderators have taken extended breaks from this board - for example, Torkm hasn't logged on for well over a year. They have failed to ban robotic spammers - look up the member beauty123, who has made 16 adverts in the same thread and has been here for nearly a year. To put the icing on the cake, one of the moderators, a senior moderator and V.I.P., made a thread which explicitly condemed AB as a hopeless cause - http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=60421 ("R.I.P. AnimeBoards" - the thread title says it all). Other members in that thread once again vented their frustrations at the lack of change. That was about half a year ago. And still there is no change (well, apart from changing 2 numbers). By the time that particular thread was made, only the hardcore members remained. You'll find that members who have posted in that thread have given up the ghost on AB. So now, what you're left with is the hardcore of the hardcore. This place is literally in the last-chance saloon, from my perspective.

What about the new members, you may ask. Well Glabrezu, that's also a story of bad management. Up until 16.09.07, there has been a slow trickle of new members. The posting rate of these new members was very low, granted, but it was one of the key factors which was keeping this place from collapsing into a stagnant pool. However, I noticed that after that date, the new members stopped coming. I found this odd and made several threads in the Introductions sub-forum in a bid to make them welcome and hence increase their posting activity. They started off sensible, but when nobody replied, I resorted to increasingly exaggerated thread titles and content to provoke them into responding. That didn't work either. One of the moderators suggested that I PM new members to get them to post. That could work, I suppose. So even though I saw this as part of the board management's role, I decided to try this new tactic. Unfortunately, I could not PM any new member after 15.09.07. I brought up this issue with Eva2k and it was only then that he confirmed my suspicions that these members could not post because they have not been verified by board management. So not only was there poor communication between Eva2k and his moderators (leading to one of them suggesting to me that I should try and PM new members when that was not possible), it also meant I was wasting my time (which I'm not too bothered about, since that at least gave me something to do here) and Eva2k didn't bother telling any of the ordinary forum members. Also, it was another hammer blow to the board's posting activity and created >1,000 new members who just float around not being able to post. As I said to Eva2k: "Now, I'm just going to work through the consequences of a policy which allows members to sign up, but doesn't allow them to post. Firstly, you're going to be losing the goodwill of a lot of people, which will militate against a future recovery. Secondly, when you do come round to verifying these members, they'll probably have left for good. This will mean a whole bunch of "ghost" members who just clog up the system and distort figures, making board management harder. Thirdly, it's going to be an immediate and ongoing suppressive force on the post rate." I even suggested that if he was too busy to click on a few buttons to verify members, he should delegate this task to his moderators. But of course, the moderators themselves are too busy. So why are they still moderators then? Why are people who are unable to moderate because of a lack of free time allowed to still hold onto the role of moderators?. So I suggested that he appoints new moderators, consisting of people who actually post (the hardcore of the hardcore who are still here). But surprise, surprise, no response.

I have also asked Eva2k to clarify when he is going to introduce the changes in his revival plan. He could not specify a date, so I asked him whether it was likely to happen by the end of the year, or within 2-3yrs, or longer, as a rough guess. However, once again, it looks like straight answers are at a premium and I have had no reply to date.

Meanwhile, you can see for yourself how the posting activity at AB has plummeted, here at http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=60530

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So the point is Glabrezu: my bad assessment of board management is not made lightly. It is made after a sustained period of events and reflection on empirical data taken from those events, some of which I have summarized above. In light of this analysis, that is why I have no hesitation in saying that board management has acted in an idiotic (foolish, unintelligent) way with respect to sustaining one of the fundamental functions of a messageboard, which is to provide a reasonable level of communication with other users through the written medium. And that is also why I stand by my comment about board management being a ------- joke.

As to why I come here, I think that is obvious. I'm trying to push for some change. You can rest easy that I will stop coming when I get fed up with the continual lack of progress. But I haven't given up yet.

The bottom line is that I've been pointing out the failings of board management in order to provide a rational basis for the failings of AB and for future change. Since I have found board management to have been very poor, I will make comments and statements which reflect my views. I'm going to call a spade a spade. Unlike the many people who have left because of the ---- amount of activity here, I'm actually going to make an effort to make it clear to board management where they're going wrong. Glabrezu, what have you been doing to change things here?

If you seriously take my honest assessment of board management as some sort of personal or unwarranted attack on your character (as opposed to a criticism of just your role as moderator of AB based on empirical evidence), and lump me among the "fuckwits" you have met online and whom you cite as a reason for your lack of activity online, then let me remind you that you are a moderator. Feel free to save yourself some online aggravation by banning me. Then you can enjoy an atmosphere in which you converse sporadically with the ~5-10 people who actually post, safe in the knowledge that no-one is willing to speak out strongly against the farce which this place has been for some time. Because this type of atmosphere is what this messageboard needs, right? That's not the reason for the mass exodus of members, right?

Last edited by John Faulkner; 30-04-2008 at 02:36 PM.
Old 30-04-2008, 03:23 PM   #34   [permalink]
SamIam
Forum Master

.... I've heard it said that wars are started by subjective perceptions amplified by a lack of unified context.

My .02 ...

... before, things get out of hand, I would suggest establishing a baseline or a context for further interaction.

JF, while I agree with the points you have (past and present) on the present state of AB ... done for the most part with admirable attention to logistical detail ... I would point out the mitigating fact of "benefit of the doubt" courtesy.
"...
As I see it ...

Context Glabrezu: The unexpected return of an older member who had been a moderator during his earlier tenure returns after an extended leave.

Context John Faulkner: Champion and ardent promoter of change to AB for purposes of popular revival ... with ongoing requests/observations to Mgmt for information and eventual change to facilitate forum growth.

... which translated into something like ...

Glab: Hi all, I'm back do you remember me (one of the mods)... whats going on/hows life ...

JF: AB is almost dead and mgmt could not care less based upon the corrective actions to date. You are a moderator so moderate!

... so, what we have is a seemingly confrontational JF with:

"Just when I thought board management can't get any more IDIOTIC."

" ... but in their positions as board managers: what a ------- JOKE."

followed by

Glabrezu: "No wonder I don't bother posting in forums since the net is populated with fuckwits like you."

While technically correct, IMO, your mode of communication JF was a bit harsh ... which in turn prompted a kneejerk reaction from Glabrezu in the form of a return insult of regrettable, but understandable intent/execution.

Now JF if it was your intent to use a "shock" technique, then so be it, but if not, then consider the social implications within the context of greetings between reasonable adults ...

Sam
Old 30-04-2008, 08:27 PM   #35   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
Stopped reading when I saw it was a WALL OF TEXT.
-Bishop Oro
Old 30-04-2008, 08:51 PM   #36   [permalink]
SamIam
Forum Master

Originally Posted by Black_Knight
Its not that bad this thread is mere scribbles compared to some of the more controversial topics
Old 01-05-2008, 08:25 PM   #37   [permalink]
John Faulkner
Banned

... before, things get out of hand, I would suggest establishing a baseline or a context for further interaction.
From my perspective, the previous exchange was just a storm in a teacup; nothing that really bothers me. Not sure about Glabrezu though.

JF, while I agree with the points you have (past and present) on the present state of AB ... done for the most part with admirable attention to logistical detail ... I would point out the mitigating fact of "benefit of the doubt" courtesy.
"...
As I see it ...

Context Glabrezu: The unexpected return of an older member who had been a moderator during his earlier tenure returns after an extended leave.

Context John Faulkner: Champion and ardent promoter of change to AB for purposes of popular revival ... with ongoing requests/observations to Mgmt for information and eventual change to facilitate forum growth.

... which translated into something like ...

Glab: Hi all, I'm back do you remember me (one of the mods)... whats going on/hows life ...

JF: AB is almost dead and mgmt could not care less based upon the corrective actions to date. You are a moderator so moderate!

... so, what we have is a seemingly confrontational JF with:

"Just when I thought board management can't get any more IDIOTIC."

" ... but in their positions as board managers: what a ------- JOKE."

followed by

Glabrezu: "No wonder I don't bother posting in forums since the net is populated with fuckwits like you."
That would be the condensed version: if you recall the start of this thread though, I did welcome him back and asked him about his experiences with AB posts surrounding 9/11, to which he replied with little animosity. In addition, I described the current situation of AB in metaphorical language. So there were signs of a calm before the storm (in a teacup, from my perspective), and during that calm, the background to where I was coming from with my criticisms has been faintly outlined.

While technically correct, IMO, your mode of communication JF was a bit harsh ... which in turn prompted a kneejerk reaction from Glabrezu in the form of a return insult of regrettable, but understandable intent/execution.
It was harsh - I'd readily agree with that. Although how harsh depends on the context, your harshness threshold, and the way you read what I wrote. If you read phrases like "What a ------- joke" with a kind of malicious twist to it, you'd probably become more aggravated and agitated than if you read it in a more neutral tone. It might also depend on the reader's mood at the time of reading. From my perspective, what I wrote was not much harsher than what Black_Knight wrote about Eva2k being "a lazy ----".

As for benefit of the doubt, I've admitted several times that I can understand how life offline for the management team could have prevented them applying any changes they would have liked to make. In this thread, I give Schizm the benefit of the doubt with that picture and am not calling for a ban. I'll give Black_Knight the benefit of the doubt by adhering to the hypothesis that he's not reading my posts because he does not have time, rather than doing it on purpose to cause trouble. I'll give Glabrezu the benefit of the doubt and say that his insult towards me was a product of an emotional reading of my post which crossed his tolerance threshold at that specific time and place of reading, rather than an unjustified attempt to hurt my psyche.

Now JF if it was your intent to use a "shock" technique, then so be it, but if not, then consider the social implications within the context of greetings between reasonable adults ...
I could claim that exchange as some sort of fiendish brinkmanship on my part to shock the people in power to do something, as part of an overall strategy to reach the agitation point where action is taken just to shut me up. However, it was more a case of writing down an unfiltered reaction to Glabrezu's unsuccessful attempt to delete a picture, in the context of messageboard decline. Now, I am aware of the possible ramifications of posting with such loaded language, but at that moment, I was prepared to risk it. Evidently, I received a curt rebuttal, but that was part of the probability outcome space, so I can accept that (after giving some of the reasoning behind what I wrote - or did I unconsciously type a loaded response so that I might get a loaded response back, thus allowing me to spew my usual arguments of board mismanagement? Food for thought perhaps, that is, if you believe in the concept of the unconscious, or indeed, open or hidden intent).

Now that the dust has settled (although acknowledging the probability of resuspension), I think the best way forward is to resolve this like reasonable adults (until one is perceived to be unreasonable, in which case, the cycle repeats ).

If you want me to retain the meaning, but be less hostile, then here's an alternative version of the offending post:

Yes that is the pic Schizm, I remember deleting it in the past. I would delete it again but it seems I have no Mod powers here....but then again I may have just forgotten how to do it in my old age.
Due to the context of what I perceive to be mismanagment of this messageboard in terms of sustaining posting activity, I think that in order to contribute to the reversal of this perceived trend, you need to find a way to delete the picture with the help of your fellow board managers.

I doubt that the posters here are expecting miracles from you or anything
Miracles are not and have not been expected, yet the realization of small changes, which are feasible with minimal time and effort (and therefore not classified as miracles), have been frustrated in the past and this needs to be addressed for a progressive strategy which aims to increase posting activity.

The admin and the mods may be great people offline, but in their positions as board managers: the performances over the last few years or so are reminiscent of a poorly managed entity.

Although I have to add I'm not inclined to create two versions of my posts for the sake of political correctness.

If you think this thread has walls of text, check out this messageboard debate on Tibet/China which I have came across:

http://discussions.pbs.org/viewtopic..._view=&start=0

It's a highly recommended read (especially if you want to learn more about the issues surrounding the alleged Sinociziation of Tibet) and is a great example of how it is actually possible to have informed discussions on Internet messageboards.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:13 AM   #38   [permalink]
Glabrezu
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Glabrezu Send a message via AIM to Glabrezu
Ok, I'll put my hand up and accept that I made a knee jerk reply from an emotional POV.

But I like how you make the assumption that I have done nothing about the pic. I have no power to do anything here but it has been brought to attention to the people who have the power it is up to them to do it.

Either way your claim that this was not a personal attack upon me is a little far fetched.

I don't know about you but this seemed fairly personal. I just came back here to have a little bit of fun and I get bombarded here where I was just wanting to say hi to a few people who may remember me.

But anyway, regardless of any of this i'm willing to bury the hatchet and start again with you.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:54 AM   #39   [permalink]
SamIam
Forum Master

It was harsh - I'd readily agree with that. Although how harsh depends on the context, your harshness threshold, and the way you read what I wrote. If you read phrases like "What a ------- joke" with a kind of malicious twist to it, you'd probably become more aggravated and agitated than if you read it in a more neutral tone. It might also depend on the reader's mood at the time of reading. From my perspective, what I wrote was not much harsher than what Black_Knight wrote about Eva2k being "a lazy ----".
Well, what you say about the "----" is true in the clinical sense, but by and large, the use of self induced censoring usually indicates a greater negative than the descriptor alone.

As for BK, I agree to your comparison in terms of harshness, but in addition to this, I was also factoring elements of personality and general social disposition as displayed on the boards. So, while in an absolute sense, the "comments" are roughly equal in harshness, its effect is magnified or diminished by the individual using it by virtue of style and intent.

As for benefit of the doubt, I've admitted several times that I can understand how life offline for the management team could have prevented them applying any changes they would have liked to make. In this thread, I give Schizm the benefit of the doubt with that picture and am not calling for a ban. I'll give Black_Knight the benefit of the doubt by adhering to the hypothesis that he's not reading my posts because he does not have time, rather than doing it on purpose to cause trouble. I'll give Glabrezu the benefit of the doubt and say that his insult towards me was a product of an emotional reading of my post which crossed his tolerance threshold at that specific time and place of reading, rather than an unjustified attempt to hurt my psyche.
Thats good. Keep in mind thought that this "benefit of the doubt" is really more about 2 elements, good will and acceptance. You have the good will part down, now I would suggest the focus on "acceptance".

Now what do I mean exactly by acceptance? Merely this, determination towards a good cause is a wonderful thing, and if done right, it can be a great accomplishment. On the otherhand though, if handled in the wrong manner, it can be potentially counter productive to the desired goal.

Now, I am not advocating individuals to be nothing more than politically correct "Mr. Rogers" ... spouting platitudes and glorious idological dogma.

... but, I do find that in cases of view conflict or "directional friction" ... honey does seem to work better than vinegar.

I could claim that exchange as some sort of fiendish brinkmanship on my part to shock the people in power to do something, as part of an overall strategy to reach the agitation point where action is taken just to shut me up. However, it was more a case of writing down an unfiltered reaction to Glabrezu's unsuccessful attempt to delete a picture, in the context of messageboard decline. Now, I am aware of the possible ramifications of posting with such loaded language, but at that moment, I was prepared to risk it. Evidently, I received a curt rebuttal, but that was part of the probability outcome space, so I can accept that (after giving some of the reasoning behind what I wrote - or did I unconsciously type a loaded response so that I might get a loaded response back, thus allowing me to spew my usual arguments of board mismanagement? Food for thought perhaps, that is, if you believe in the concept of the unconscious, or indeed, open or hidden intent).
Well, I am in no position to give more than educated guesses as to your motives and your description of "unfiltered reaction" does seem reasonable and the most simple ...(Occams Razor)

Now that the dust has settled (although acknowledging the probability of resuspension), I think the best way forward is to resolve this like reasonable adults (until one is perceived to be unreasonable, in which case, the cycle repeats ).
Within the context of "reasonable adults" I have found that a high degree of potential friction arises with the introduction of material that can be attributed to an emotional base ... colorful descriptors being a prime example

... and as for having 2 versions of your responses ... IMO, that would prove less efficient for all concerned and obviously more work for you. Instead of that, I recommend an equally persistent, but less confrontational approach (just my opinion of course).
Old 02-05-2008, 04:47 PM   #40   [permalink]
John Faulkner
Banned

But anyway, regardless of any of this i'm willing to bury the hatchet and start again with you.
OK, sounds good. I'd delve deeper into the linguistics, philosophy and psychology of our exchange, but at this juncture, I don't see much point. Looking on the bright side, this introduction thread of yours has become one of the most exciting for a long, long time.

As for BK, I agree to your comparison in terms of harshness, but in addition to this, I was also factoring elements of personality and general social disposition as displayed on the boards. So, while in an absolute sense, the "comments" are roughly equal in harshness, its effect is magnified or diminished by the individual using it by virtue of style and intent.
Yes, I agree that in judging the subjective tone of a sequence of words, the "soft" aspects of the speaker or writer, and the context, needs to be considered. For example, criticism of homosexuality coming from a gay comedian and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would have different meanings - not saying that BK is like a gay comedian or that I'm like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Thats good. Keep in mind thought that this "benefit of the doubt" is really more about 2 elements, good will and acceptance. You have the good will part down, now I would suggest the focus on "acceptance".

Now what do I mean exactly by acceptance? Merely this, determination towards a good cause is a wonderful thing, and if done right, it can be a great accomplishment. On the otherhand though, if handled in the wrong manner, it can be potentially counter productive to the desired goal.
Fair point, although the concept of "wrong manner" needs to be fleshed out. This is context dependent - what medium is being used, the recipients of a message, the prevailing norms and mores, and so forth.

Here, we have an anime messageboard where the recipients are not in physical contact, and the issue at hand is "low posting activity", so my approach will be different from a more professional or serious setting.

Within the context of "reasonable adults" I have found that a high degree of potential friction arises with the introduction of material that can be attributed to an emotional base ... colorful descriptors being a prime example
The trouble is that a lot of things are potentially connected to an emotional base!

Instead of that, I recommend an equally persistent, but less confrontational approach (just my opinion of course).
There are certain risks associated with a confrontational approach to a disputed issue. The Tibet protestors have witnessed a Chinese nationalistic backlash which could be counter-productive. In a Science paper by Atran et al. (2007), it was found that "Resolution of quarrels arising from conflicting sacred values, as in the Middle East, may require concessions that acknowledge the opposition’s core concerns." Otto von Bismarck, whom I quoted earlier in this thread, advocated politeness even in a declaration of war. Buddhism teaches "acceptance" of the natural course of events on earth.

However, I'm neither Bismarck nor a Buddhist, and this is an anime messageboard setting where the stakes are not high in the grand scheme of things. I will review future strategies with the experiential benefit of this thread. People are free to criticize or appraise my approach as they please; I will act according to my updated conceptions of context and risk on this messageboard, and see where that takes me.

I just came back here to have a little bit of fun and I get bombarded here where I was just wanting to say hi to a few people who may remember me.
In which case, don't let my mission briefing on the management of AnimeBoards in the postmodern era hold you up - the anime sub-forums are all yours. I've seen Inuyasha up to episode 70 or so, and recently, a few episodes of FMA and Bleach.

Last edited by John Faulkner; 02-05-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:03 PM   #41   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
I hope you both die together in a sexually compromising position for trying to make me think when I don't want to think.
-Bishop Oro
Old 03-05-2008, 03:53 AM   #42   [permalink]
SamIam
Forum Master

I hope you both die together in a sexually compromising position for trying to make me think when I don't want to think.

I find your lack of faith ... disturbing.

Last edited by SamIam; 03-05-2008 at 03:56 AM.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:20 AM   #43   [permalink]
mrgazpacho
Forum Master

lawl at anorexic Darth Vader
Old 05-05-2008, 04:57 PM   #44   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

I find your lack of faith ... disturbing.
We should really get some more modern Smilies, I mean South Park had jumped the shark how many years ago?
-Bishop Oro
Old 13-05-2008, 02:50 AM   #45   [permalink]
DraniX
Forum Master

Did you not see the killer whale one?
"Disgusting."