Old 27-04-2008, 08:36 PM   #1   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
Kodomo No Jikan

Has anything else seen this or read the manga? I was pretty disgusted with the first ep (first impressions and all) but yesterday decided to give it another chance. Wow. Its like "Aishiteru Ze Baby" meets "Great Teacher Onizuka" starring Shinji Ikari. Aoki sensei is a ------- idiot, but I found myself admiring his sheer stupidity in trying to help a clearly troubled girl no matter the risk.
I felt pretty terrible at the end because I think the anime does highlight some potential issues. The terrible part being there must be million of kids out there desperate for attention, love or aknowledgment who wont be able to get it because their lack of experience in the world means they don't know the correct way to go about it.

I was quite skeptical about some of the other content. Seemed wayyyyy too loli-pervy to be legitimate but according to wiki the author isn't a kiddy toucher. Just making some really vulgar jokes or points.
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote