Old 14-07-2008, 10:07 AM   #1   [permalink]
Darkandiel

Send a message via MSN to Darkandiel
Hello

Hello! I'm darkandiel, new here, i'm a bit of a vet to anime forums so don't worry about me going all Noob! It wont happen. lol
I hope to have some interesting discussions on here with you guys. =)

Last edited by Darkandiel; 14-07-2008 at 10:16 AM.
Darkandiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2008, 12:22 PM   #2   [permalink]
mrgazpacho
Forum Master

Welcome!

I have to say the heyday of this particular anime forum was probably about 5 years ago, but no matter - there's still a bit of discussion and chat to be had if just hang around
Old 14-07-2008, 05:51 PM   #3   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
What do you mean, 5 years ago? Do you want to feel the end of my hickory switch young man!?

Now Dark, don't be put off by ol Gazpachou. He is just pissy cos his soup went cold. Why don't you come over 'ere by the fire and tell us what you think about Macross?
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2008, 02:47 PM   #4   [permalink]
Darkandiel

A fire? In this weather? Thanks for the offer, but I think I need a nice cold drink with ice.

Hey thanks for the welcomes guys. Yea, i believe I had signed up quite a few years ago, maybe four. I don't know what happened with that account, i forgot the password or something. I can't remember why I never came back. I do remember this being a very busy forum so I was surprised to find it quiet in comparison to then. Still, I prefer quality over quantity posting. =)
Old 15-07-2008, 05:47 PM   #5   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
People always assume the terms are exclusive. Why can't you have quality in quantity, or an absence of quality coupled with a low volume?
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2008, 06:27 PM   #6   [permalink]
Darkandiel

I don't know Pengi, lol.

Ah no, i don't think it IS exclusive, but generally speaking.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:02 AM   #7   [permalink]
John Faulkner
Banned

Originally Posted by Darkandiel View Post
Hey thanks for the welcomes guys. Yea, i believe I had signed up quite a few years ago, maybe four. I don't know what happened with that account, i forgot the password or something. I can't remember why I never came back. I do remember this being a very busy forum so I was surprised to find it quiet in comparison to then. Still, I prefer quality over quantity posting. =)
Welcome to AnimeBoards (AB), the place where dreams come true.

You have already noticed the extreme degradation of this messageboad.

However, the recent changes to the board structure have given hope for the future of AB. This is the classic tale of the struggle of survival, which has been repeated for millenia. We are holding a series of meetings to discuss concrete actions to reverse the ailing fortunes of AB, and invite you to attend -

http://www.animeboards.com/showthrea...#post537847162

This is a great opportunity for you to participate in the formation of what is sure to be the best anime messageboard in the entire universe. It will also be a good way to get yourself acquainted with the colourful people we have posting here, which, depending on your disposition and values, could either encourage you to post more or repel you from using the Internet for life.
John Faulkner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:03 PM   #8   [permalink]
Darkandiel

Hahhaha! I know too well what's it's like to have a forum die and there's nothing you can do about it unless you can get the full support of it's members.

I'm sure they won't scare me away..I might, perhaps..be scarred for life, but it's a risk I'm willing to take!
I've been around forums for a very long time...God that makes me sound old. o_O I've had people offering me cookies and others wanting to eat me...if I can survive that, i can survive anything.

Thanks for the invite
I'll go take a look.