Old 27-08-2008, 07:09 AM   #1   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
Rosario+Vampire

Saw no threads for this, but Newshound has a link to season 2 trailer: http://www.animeboards.com/showthrea...#post537846442

I wouldn't bother. The anime has an excellent idea, even if somewhat typical. Normal schoolboy goes to school for demons. It is a harem anime and worse, full of fanservice. Like, every 5 seconds sort of deal. Every battle is basically resolved the same way, and typical of romance anime, there are way too many convenient coincidences and lame assed speech from crying whiney males.

I guess if people can like Love Hina and Chobits, this anime has a hope. Unlike those individuals' dating odds.
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 07:29 AM   #2   [permalink]
bankaimaster

Send a message via MSN to bankaimaster
God dammit did u have to spoil it for me ... was looking forward to getting this but now I don't wanna watch it ... cry babies (males) haha no thank you .... gotta scratch this off my list of things to watch thanks for the heads up
Old 08-07-2009, 02:42 AM   #3   [permalink]
Hardcover

I didn't even know there was an anime, I've been reading and enjoying the manga. I'll have to find this.
Hardcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:47 AM   #4   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
Tell me, in the manga is every situation basically resolved by the following situation?

"Oops, I went to catch you/hug you/walk past you/greet your mother, but I accidentally kissed your pendant just when it was needed and now your super vampire self will kill absolutely ANYTHING without ANY struggle whatsever"?

Seriously, vampire girl makes Superman look like a very flawed character.
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote