Old 03-03-2009, 04:30 AM   #1   [permalink]
Polymorph

Hey, new yet concerned

Hey, I registered a while back, but had a lot of trouble making my account work. But I'm quite concerned with the vitality of this forum. I don't know if I'm just bad at going through the forum, But I couldn't find subsections on Elfen Lied, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Kure-nai. Those are just to name a few.. I haven't checked all the ones that I've watched. But those are the main ones i wanted to discuss about. Well, i guess the answer to this will decide if i actually stay here. Hope it's just my mistake though.
Polymorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:06 AM   #2   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
Welcome to Animeboards! While there aren't specific forums for any of those anime yet, I'm sure if you get discussions started in the general anime discussion forum people will respond there. I know there is a discussion for Elfen Lied there and I wouldn't doubt that if you mention the other series that you might be able to get some discussion going for them too.
Project Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:46 PM   #3   [permalink]
Polymorph

Well, I guess I can give it a shot.
Polymorph is offline   Reply With Quote