Old 23-09-2009, 11:04 PM   #1   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie

Question Witchblade

Six years after an earthquake almost destroys Tokyo, a new resident arrives. She is Masane Amaha, a single mother with unusually large breasts who always wears the same clothing. She and her little girl Ryoko are on the run from the police and the Child Welfare Agency. Oh, and Masane has the Witchblade, which turns her into a fearless warrior with a bare ass. What is most amazing about Masane is not that she can kill these machanical monsters, but that when she transforms back into her normal self, her clothes reappear.

There are some good moments. The animation is pretty good. But after watching disc 1, episodes 1-4, I get the feeling that I have seen all this before. I spot elements from various other series, ranging from Cutie Honey to Blood+ to you name it.

If anyone else has seen this series, is it worth continuing? In case I do continue,
please no spoilers!
MeMyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 12:35 AM   #2   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
Eh go ahead and skip it. Much like it's source material, it's just T and A that has very little substance to it.
Project Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 01:21 AM   #3   [permalink]
cool2burn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to cool2burn Send a message via AIM to cool2burn Send a message via Yahoo to cool2burn
It was a good watch but i wouldnt buy it worth a download though

http://www.willworkformunchies.com/i...yStarDance.gif
cool2burn is offline   Reply With Quote