Old 18-11-2009, 12:23 AM   #1   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie

Thumbs up Lunar Legend Tsukihime - 2nd Viewing

I just finished re-watching Lunar Legend Tsukihime.

Shiki, the long absent son of a wealthy family, returns home to be reunited with his sister. But there are secrets in the old house which threaten Shiki. But thatís only the sideshow. For some reason, Shiki loses control and is driven to murder a strange woman he never met before. She is Arcueid, a vampire. Arcueid returns from the dead and agrees to forgive Shiki if he helps her hunt down and destroy an old enemy.

The series may be slow moving for some. The action sequences are well done, but far between. However if you stick with it, you get a pretty good mystery and a pretty good love story.

Watching the second time through, the only difference is that there is a lot going on in Episode 1 concerning the character Ciel which you donít notice if you donít know the whole story. There were other details I forgot. Watching it the second time through was different since I already knew all the major secrets. But still I enjoyed it.
MeMyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 02:56 AM   #2   [permalink]
dalmain
Executive Member

Send a message via MSN to dalmain
I saw this earlier this year and liked it a lot. But I really need to re-watch it. For some reason I've forgotten a lot of the story. I just remember that I liked it though.
dalmain is offline   Reply With Quote