Old 05-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #1   [permalink]
verilix

Code Geass Season 3 Announced!

Hey!

Code Geass Season 3 has been announced! Holy crap! After the end of Season 2, I never expected there to be a Season 3. I was hoping for it, as I would LOVE to know what happened after the ending. Now, we might be able to find out! It's said it'll be a "Rebirth" of the Geass. You can read more here:

Code Geass Season 3 Announced!

Holy crap! I still can't believe there's a Season 3 coming so soon! Jeez xD So excited!!! TELL EVERYONE! All the petitioning and waiting is overrr!
verilix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 03:16 AM   #2   [permalink]
cool2burn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to cool2burn Send a message via AIM to cool2burn Send a message via Yahoo to cool2burn
I siad this before when he killed his father he became immortal. So the sword stabbing at the end did not kill him!

http://www.willworkformunchies.com/i...yStarDance.gif
cool2burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:16 AM   #3   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie

Talking

It may be a series based on the manga Nunnally's Nightmare, which is a retelling of the story from Nunnally's POV. There is also a manga retelling the story from Suraku's POV. I read another report which says this is just a new manga.
MeMyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:29 AM   #4   [permalink]
cool2burn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to cool2burn Send a message via AIM to cool2burn Send a message via Yahoo to cool2burn
Well if i understood the series if you killed someone with the code you took it kind of like a curse. So that tells me when he killed his dad he took his code. I would bet that is what there going to go with. Im just curious to see how the rest of the story plays out.

Old 16-12-2009, 09:15 PM   #5   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie

On the Adult Swim website, there was a thread on suggestions for the plot of CG3. I suggested that Nunnally's attempts to create a better world are challenged by certain groups looking to overthrow her. It is a bit too much for Suzaku/Zero to handle.

But wait! Who is that in the shadows? It is Lelouch. He is dead, but it is not death as we know it. With him are Shirley and Euphemia, and a few other innocent victims of his past deeds. But it is not the Shirley and Euphie we know. They follow Lelouch's bidding, but they have much colder personalities than when we knew them before. What is going on here?
Well, I haven't figured that part out yet.
MeMyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 08:19 PM   #6   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
I think the show should make sure it doesnt raise Lelouch. The whole "he died for us" thing would be undermined by his survival. If he lived. he would need to do more penance for the suffering he wrought.

And he didn't kill his father, the sword did. If you want to use the argument that killing his father gave him his fathers' code, then how would you explain his continuing to have the power of geas? Taking the code costs the power.
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 03:10 AM   #7   [permalink]
cool2burn
Forum Master

The only reason i dont buy that is because it seemed to me that he dad had the code and seemed to be damn good at using it

Old 25-12-2009, 03:19 AM   #8   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
Once the father had the code he stopped using the power. Lelouch couldnt order his father for that reason.
Old 23-01-2010, 04:34 AM   #9   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
Yes! Yes! and Yes!! Haha! I do have a strange feeling that Lulu isn't dead. The only question is how big of a role will he play in this season since he is presumed "dead"?
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:32 AM   #10   [permalink]
Zemlianika

Send a message via MSN to Zemlianika
I wish I had cable
Old 26-04-2010, 05:04 PM   #11   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Originally Posted by ACE2001 View Post
Yes! Yes! and Yes!! Haha! I do have a strange feeling that Lulu isn't dead. The only question is how big of a role will he play in this season since he is presumed "dead"?
Thats not a strange feeling. That is your cynical subconscious reminding you that where there is money to be made, there is investment of funds until there is no money left. Trust me, this is like the Star Wars prequels. You always knew George Lucas would have to come up with something after like, the fifth "re mastering", but little did your consciousness warn you that it'd be so bad.