Old 20-04-2010, 10:47 PM   #1   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie

Unhappy Loveless

The first thing you notice about Loveless is that all the kids have cat ears and tails. I have no idea what that's all about. But most lose the ears and tails when they grow up -- except for the teacher.

Anyway, Ritsuka is a sixth grader. His real name is Loveless. That I haven't figured out either. He's the new kid in school, but he has a dark past that begins with his older brother being murdered two years ago. Ritsuka wants to know more about it. Oh, and he does have this cute girl who is interested in him, although he acts coldly to her at first. Judging from her figure, she must have been held back in school about 2-3 years.

Anyway, now we come to Soubi. He was a friend of Ritsuka's brother. No, more like a servant with powers. Soubi is now taking on the role of Ritsuka's protector against big brother's old enemies. Only Soubi is totally gay. And when I say gay, I mean REALLY gay! And he is continuously hitting on a confused Ritsuka.

I only watched disc 1, episodes 1-4 -- and that may be enough. This anime is toeing the line on being a bit sick. Right now, it looks like I will be skipping the other two discs in the series. Has anyone else seen this anime? If so, without giving any spoilers, should I continue with the series -- or does this anime get worse?
MeMyself is offline   Reply With Quote