Old 14-05-2010, 10:43 PM   #1   [permalink]
MissOjama

Question Hourou Musuko Fanfiction Help

I'm a fanfiction author who is trying to come up with a few good Hourou Musuko fanfics for the new archive on FF.net. One of the stories I'm planning is a cross over/ AU of Hourou Musuko and Pokemon in a kind of mix between modern Japan and the Pokemon world. Shuichi is the main character, and I have no idea what kind of clothes to have him wear.
My usual sources for clothes are internet dress up games (stupid, I know) and it usually works for the girls. Today, I've been searching for clothes Shu would wear, and I'm finding nothing of the sort.
I'm trying to go for a feminine but not outright girly clothes for the outfit he sets out on his journey in. I've looked for boy dress up games, but everything I found looked like something Takatsuki would wear, meaning boyish clothes. I even tried one for Justin Bieber and they still looked like something a straight guy would wear, beleive it or not.
Can anyone else think of the type of style Shu has going and help me?

Last edited by MissOjama; 02-01-2011 at 10:12 PM.
MissOjama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction, girl boy, help me, hourou musuko, pokemon