Old 16-06-2011, 01:26 PM   #16   [permalink]
Steathassasn
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Steathassasn
Originally Posted by Tsunami-X View Post
^ I saw a few episodes of Wangan Midnight on YouTube. I like it so far except that it's a little like watching Nascar...
yeah it's a lil boring at first but the series gets better belive me. me and my friend started watching it at the same time and he stopped watching after episode 4....man did he miss out lol XD

besides..its the last great racing anime out there ...besides capeta but i can't find the last 10 episodes of that one ...oh welll just hang in there it gets better i promise you
Old 17-06-2011, 01:48 AM   #17   [permalink]
cool2burn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to cool2burn Send a message via AIM to cool2burn Send a message via Yahoo to cool2burn
Originally Posted by Steathassasn View Post
yeah it's a lil boring at first but the series gets better belive me. me and my friend started watching it at the same time and he stopped watching after episode 4....man did he miss out lol XD

besides..its the last great racing anime out there ...besides capeta but i can't find the last 10 episodes of that one ...oh welll just hang in there it gets better i promise you
Hmmm i guess i will give it a try then. Im starting to run out of stuff to watch I finally caught up on one piece after a 500 episode marathon

http://www.willworkformunchies.com/i...yStarDance.gif
cool2burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 11:16 PM   #18   [permalink]
Steathassasn
Forum Addicted

Yeah ....now if only they would make another street racing anime...is that too much to ask? I though Subaru w/ Gainax was going to do one ...but they wound up doing a magical girl anime instead ( called After school Pleiades )

oh well at least i got a few anime to watch in the mean time....
Old 15-07-2011, 09:39 AM   #19   [permalink]
Tsunami-X
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Tsunami-X
Okay, finished Wangan Midnight. It took a long time to watch 26 episodes but I can say I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. It's a shame they never continued the story. It did start off pretty boring but all the side stories/side characters made it pretty interesting in the end.
Now off to see the movie, I'll have to see if Netflix has it.

Tsunami-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 11:06 PM   #20   [permalink]
Steathassasn
Forum Addicted

Ahhh see ...told you it would get better ^.^ there is just something about the latter battles that keeps ya going ...my favorite is the last one. i wont spoil anything though...and the supra battle.

slightly off topic question though is would you rather be a driver ..oorr one of those crazy guys and gals that tunes up the cars..... Personally..id like the be the Chassie Setup guy ^.^

" what ..it dont turn...give me 10 min and 100 dollars and it'll rotate like one of there fancy sliding cars you kids like" lol XD
Old 17-07-2011, 11:10 AM   #21   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie

I really have no idea what I have been watching lately. Maybe if I read my postings here I can figure it out.
MeMyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 11:39 AM   #22   [permalink]
Tsunami-X
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Tsunami-X
^ You can dooooit!

I'd rather be a tuner. The mechanics of the car interest me more than trying to drive really fast. Probably engine assembly and computer tuning. It would have to be in a nice climate controlled room though lol. Although I might change my mind if I ever attend a track day or auto-x.

Tsunami-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:02 PM   #23   [permalink]
Steathassasn
Forum Addicted

^ you sir need to do auto X....do it now!

recently ive really gotten into this new anime that i just finished yesterday...Gun X Sword....

yeah ..its 6 years old...but i loved it. Just like i loved Kino's Journey...but this is a different journey. Its about revenge..and how to get there. And that revenge is always better when "friends" help you accomplish it.

also ive noticed that some villians ( like in this show and in Gundam Seed Destiny) really want to bring about world peace...just through Gene or thought control. Is this Japan subtlely attacking the world again for taking away their military? Maybe im thinking too much into it...but anywhooo im off to continue watching my fave's at the moment..

Tiger & Bunny and Stiens;Gate ( this will be the next anime epic..dont miss it folks)

Tsunami...we should open a tuning shop like on Wangan Midnight and wait for "kids" to bring us their cars to make them dangerously fast....hmm...why isn't there a anime about the " tuners" ..hmmm....
Old 21-08-2011, 11:24 PM   #24   [permalink]
Steathassasn
Forum Addicted

alright...i finished GunxSword...it was good...i would recomend it

i also finished watching another great anime ..Viper's Creed...its owned by sony now but its been dubbed and is on Hulu....i told my self why not and decided to watch it

awsome mecha ..and awsome story. plus the story was not mecha dependent which is what i feel makes a good mecha anime...I want to know about the characters lol

with that done im going to try and finish watching my 2 faves....
Old 09-10-2011, 05:46 AM   #25   [permalink]
chrisw00

Fairy Tail and One Piece only. Naruto is full of fillers.
chrisw00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 10:12 PM   #26   [permalink]
Steathassasn
Forum Addicted

two words....Guilty ...Crown

if you haven't seen this series yet...your behind..but dont worry ill wait for you to catch up. This series is amazing. The Music. The mecha. The smooth character designs and visuals. i was blown away. for a secound i though i was watching Macross Frontier!

Im not going to tell you what the story is about... That is what wiki is for. But just know that this will be one of the best shows of the Fall season. Watch one episode ( avaliable on Hulu right now). and like a addict you'll be back for more.
Old 28-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #27   [permalink]
cool2burn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to cool2burn Send a message via AIM to cool2burn Send a message via Yahoo to cool2burn
I concur it is pretty awesome

http://www.willworkformunchies.com/i...yStarDance.gif
cool2burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 11:18 AM   #28   [permalink]
Steathassasn
Forum Addicted

alrighty....time for a up date bc....im bored...

right now im finishing up watching ....KiddyGrade! its a great anime w/ character designs and directing by one of my fave's Keji Goto ( Nadescio character designer). Its a fun lil time waster. There is the desturbing "art cards" that are displayed when there is a break for comercial. Showing ( Lumiere) in hentai fashion ( giving a girl curves where there should not be ) is not cool.

then there's Last EXILE Fam:The Silver Wing. it's good ....very good. The Visuals are top notch. Not just the characters and ships but the scenery is beyond belief. The CG for just the clouds are ridiculous. Also great story but what really sold it for me ( which really sells it for me for any anime ) is the intro. it's well put together and sounds awesome.

and then there's Guilty Crown. and Sands of Distruction which are both awsome series if you have not watched them.

and thats what im watching right now lol